History of the Paslerův statek
Our pension is newly constructed with an eye to recreating the original farm of the Sudeten German Wenzl Pasler family which stood on this place from 1842 to the 1950’s. The original owner Wenzl Pasler, his wife Anna, and daughter Bibiana were removed to the Nuremberg region of Germany in 1946. The farm was demolished in 1957. The barn still stood in the 1960’s and was used by the state.